Touchstone is currently looking for new Trustees to join the board, to oversee Touchstone’s operations and to take part in making important decisions about our future.
The board meets 6 times a year in the early evenings.
We particularly welcome applications from current and former users of Touchstone’s services.
Being a trustee can help you:
- helps to get a job
- take on responsibility
- share ideas that will benefit Touchstone
- learn about talking in a group
- tell people about your own experience
- travel expenses reimbursed
- helps your journey through Touchstone
- increase your CONFIDENCE
- raise your self esteem
- every service user is welcome
For more information, contact Alison Lowe (Chief Executive) at Touchstone House.