Once again, Touchstone has been placed in the Stonewall top 100 employers – highlighting out commitment to maintaining diversity and challenging prejudice.
- The Stonewall Top 100 Employers are the best performing employers on Stonewall’s Workplace Equality Index 2017, an annual audit of workplace culture for lesbian, gay, bi and trans staff
- The Workplace Equality Index is free to enter for any employer
- Over 430 employers submitted entries to the 2017 Index, across the public, private and third sectors
- As part of the Index there is a staff feedback questionnaire that participating employers can ask their staff to complete. This year Stonewall received over 90,000 responses to the staff survey making it one of the largest national employment surveys in Britain, with 16,186 LGBT respondents
- All of the Top 100 are members of Stonewall’s Diversity Champions programme
Duncan Bradshaw, Director of Membership Programmes at Stonewall said: “Touchstone and all those who have made this year’s Top 100 Employers list have done a fantastic job, and really do put equality and inclusion at the forefront of their work. We were thrilled to have 439 submissions for this year’s Index, one of the most competitive yet, and I would like to thank each and every organisation that took part. With your continued efforts and hard work, we will continue to work toward a world where all lesbian, gay, bi and trans staff are welcomed and accepted without exception in their workplaces.”