BDPL (BME Diabetes Programme Leeds)
Do you have Type 2 Diabetes?
Join our course to learn how to manage and take control of your diabetes.
Learn in Urdu, Punjabi and English with your own community.
Structured 8 week diabetes education for Black , Minority & Ethnic communities.
This course will increase your knowledge, skills & confidence to better self manage your diabetes.
Small changes with a big difference.
- Diabetic nurse led session
- Healthy cook and eat sessions
- Knowledge of diabetes and effects on your body
- Meal and recipe adaptation for your cultural diet
- Learn to adapt your existing lifestyle and diet
- Mondays 5th June to 31st July at Roscoe Methodist Church
- Wednesdays 7th June to 2nd August at Touchstone, Cromwell Mount
To join a course or make a referral please contact:
Naseem or Nabeela
Phone: 0113248 4880 / 07827857399