The ‘We’ is our service users and they always know what is best. This has been reinforced by what our service users think and say about Touchstone in this years annual service user survey results. The key headlines are:
- Overall 95% of service user respondents indicated that Touchstone is an excellent to good organisation.
- Quality of support/service – 94% of respondents indicated they received an excellent to good service in relation to their support and service delivery.
- Ease of getting hold of staff – 87% of respondents indicated that we are excellent to good in terms of getting hold of staff easily.
- Involvement in Touchstone – 81% of respondents indicated we are excellent to good in relation to getting service users involved in Touchstone.
- Successfully getting things right at the first time – 86% of respondents indicated that we are excellent to good when it comes to getting things right first time.
- Communication – 87% ( of respondents indicated the quality of our communication about things happening in Touchstone is excellent to good.
- Promoting Diversity – 90% of respondents indicated that we are excellent to good when it comes to promoting diversity.
- Effectiveness of reception workers dealing with queries – 78% of respondents indicated that our reception workers are excellent to good when dealing with queries.
- Recommending Touchstone – 89% of respondents indicated that they would recommend Touchstone to their friends and family.
I include these words below from one of our services users – probably worth far more than the numbers I have highlighted above:
‘If it was not for touchstone, I think I would be still in a dark place. Touchstone gave me back my life with the support I get from every one. I can’t really say how much everyone has helped me. If only I could find the words. All I can say is thank you all, and keep up your good work’