Are you living in Leeds South and East? Connect for Health is a free, confidential, friendly signposting service for people aged 14 and over. We can help you to work out what’s right for you and connect you with local services and groups.
Drop-in session at:
TOUCHSTONE SUPPORT CENTRE
53-55 Harehills Avenue, Leeds, LS8 4EX
Every other Friday, 11am to 12pm
Connect for Health is a sign posting service for anyone aged 14 years or over who are registered with a GP surgery in the South and East of Leeds that puts people in touch with local activities, groups, services that are appropriate for their needs.
- Quick referrals via our office number: 0113 387 6380 or via our website (takes 2 minutes – no lengthy forms)
- We contact all new clients within 3 working days and aim to see them within 2 weeks
- After initial assessment we can support with upto a further 6 sessions (face to face or over the phone)
- Meetings anywhere in the community (or Home visits if there is a need)
- Signposting for a wide range of issues e.g. debt, housing, mental health support, volunteering, social isolation, bereavement, exercise classes, etc
- Accompany to groups for the first 1-2 sessions if clients are anxious
- Referrals accepted by self-referral, any professional or GP surgery staff
- If clients are not registered with a GP surgery in the South and East we always pass on the referrals onto other social prescribing services (PEP and Connect Well) so that everyone in Leeds benefits!