‘Amazing….would recommend to everyone’
The above comment from one of our service users as part of Touchstone’s Annual Service User Survey exercise pretty much sums up what the overwhelming majority of service users think of Touchstone. The following headline information reinforces this view:
- Overall 96% of service user respondents indicated that Touchstone is an excellent to good organisation.
- Quality of support/service – 92% of respondents indicated they received an excellent to good service in relation to their support and service delivery.
- *Treated as an individual human being and meeting their needs – 93% of respondents indicated that we are excellent to good in relation to treating them as an individual human being and tailoring support to meet their needs.
- *Ease of getting hold of a named/responsible member of staff – 87% of respondents indicated that we are excellent to good in terms of easily getting hold of a named member of staff responsible for their support.
- Involvement in Touchstone – 88% of respondents indicated we are excellent to good in relation to getting service users involved in Touchstone.
- Successfully getting things right at the first time – 89% of respondents indicated that we are excellent to good when it comes to getting things right first time.
- *Responding to family/carer/friends queries & input – 86% of respondents where this question was relevant to them indicated that we are excellent to good when dealing with their family members, carers and friends of service users.
- *Communication – 91% of respondents indicated the quality of our communication about the service they receive and about things happening in Touchstone is excellent to good.
- *Making the service accessible and promoting Diversity – 87% of respondents indicated that we are excellent to good when it comes to promoting diversity and making the service accessible.
- Effectiveness of reception workers dealing with queries – 88% of respondents where this question was relevant to them indicated that our reception workers are excellent to good when dealing with queries.
- Recommending Touchstone – 87% of respondents indicated that they would recommend Touchstone to their friends and family.
The attached documents provide more detail with feedback about individual Touchstone services.
Such positive feedback is testament to the great work carried out by our staff, volunteers, partners and service user peers. A very big thank you from the Senior Management Team and Board of Trustees.’