NJC Scale Points 47-51 starting at £42,806 – £46,608 pa
(2% pay award is pending April 2019)
37 hours per week
Touchstone is a multi-award winning mental health and wellbeing charity operating in communities across Yorkshire. Our passion is people and we aim to deliver our vision of inspiring communities, transforming lives through the excellent teams of people we recruit and nurture. Touchstone understands that we can only deliver excellence to the people we serve if the people we recruit are happy, developed to their potential and trusted to lead.
Touchstone is now seeking an experienced and motivated Finance Director, to join its Senior Management Team. You will be required to provide strategic leadership for finance across Touchstone, to ensure long term stability and maintenance of the highest standards of probity. You will also be responsible for leading on health and safety and IT. The successful applicant will be a confident leader, who will deputise in the absence of the Chief Executive and be the designated company secretary. You will have:-
- Leadership, strategic and operational management experience.
- Excellent negotiating, analytical and organisational skills.
- Experience of working with and reporting at Board level.
- Excellent financial skills including preparing budgets and management accounts.
- Thorough understanding of risk management and able to develop appropriate strategies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess a relevant finance qualification, recognised by a professional accountancy body
CLOSING DATE: 12:00pm on 28 December 2018
INTERVIEWS: 9 January 2019
Applications should be returned to:
2-4 Middleton Crescent
Touchstone is an equal opportunities organisation, a Trans Positive employer and applications are welcome from all sections of the community, particularly LGBT communities and/or people with disabilities who are under-represented within Touchstone.
Please return all completed applications to either the email or postal address.