The Outlook Group is suitable for:
- People with mental health problems who experience difficulty living independently in the community.
- People who have encountered problems with services and facilities that are there to help.
- People whose actions and behaviours may have bought them into contact with the Police and the Courts.
- People who want to find ways of being more effective at managing things.
- People who can share their knowledge and experience with others.
- People who want to move on.
For more information regarding the group, please call 0113 2162792
Or to refer to the group please download The Outlook Group Referral Form and return to:
The Outlook Group