Who does this support?
- Anyone who wants to volunteer
- Organisations that don’t have the time or resources to recruit and train volunteers. Find out more here.
What does it do?
- Skills development
- Increases knowledge and understanding of mental health
- Provides positive work experience
- Improves life chances
- Reduces isolation
How is this achieved?
- 3 week training programme (1 day per week)
- Personal development plan
- Series of volunteer placements
- Ongoing support during training and placement
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer with Touchstone, please download and post the following documents to our address.
For more information please download the following documents:
- Volunteer Case Study
- Befriending Case Study 1
- Befriending Case Study 2
- Befriending Case Study 3
- Befriending Case Study 4
- Community Volunteers Project Leaflet
- A Guide To Touchstone Service