- Would you like to improve the motivation and efficiency of your staff?
- Would you like to prevent your staff from becoming unwell and leaving the workplace?
- Would you like to support people who are returning into the workplace from long-term illness?
Workplace illness, absenteeism, de-motivation, presenteeism are serious employment and business strategic issues that eat away at profits, reduces efficiency and seriously impacts the way your business runs.
- Stress, depression or anxiety and musculoskeletal disorders account for the majority of days lost due to work-related ill health, 10.8 and 7.8 millions days per year respectively.
- Stress affects 1 in 5 of the working population from the newest recruit to the board of directors.
Tackle staff wellbeing at your organisation and there’s great news. Government stats show that:
- For every £1 you invest in staff wellbeing, there’s a return of £3 in improved efficiency and productivity.
Touchstone is a charity. We specialise in supporting people to minimise stress and anxiety and to manage health conditions. We give practical advice, tips, therapies and tools so that people cope better under pressure and know how to look after themselves.
We can help your company minimise sickness levels. We can help your staff understand how to deal with the stress and pressure of their jobs. When people don’t feel good, they simply don’t do their best work. We can help you address this in your organisation. In turn, staff will feel more valued by their employer and more motivated to perform well.
Our innovative Workplace Wellbeing service combines practical advice that changes wellbeing behaviours in the workplace with complementary therapies that build confidence, improve morale and reduce sickness levels.
“This is the first time in a long time that I have felt valued by my employer. It has made me feel more positive within myself and about the organisation in terms of caring for it’s staff”
“I will definetely be putting the techniques into practice to avoid being stressed”
What to do next
Call 0113 387 6473, download the brochure Workplace wellbeing leaflet or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a free taster afternoon/morning or to get more details about which option would best suit your company. We can tailor your programme to your organisation’s need.